A little look into the life of a person suffering from addiction and mental health problems.

Tuesday 29 March 2016

I've made it sound lighter than it was at the time, I was homeless and very desperate during this period

                   The parking meter touch. 

It first started one night wen I woz out and about, I woz swinging off parking meters and messing about, that's how I found out wot I found out.
I swung from one as I walked past it, but as I did I felt it wobble abit. It woz a double meter with two heads, So I thought I'd come back wen people woz in their beds. At about two in the morning while the world woz sleeping and yawning, I went Beck to the road with the loose meter head, so I could tear it off while they aall slept in their bed.
It came off alot easier than I thought, but now I can take em off coz I've been self taught. Carrying the meter back to the estate woz harder than I thought, it woz heavy as fuk and I woz worried I'd get caught.
I got to the estate safe and sound and layed the meter down onto the ground. Grabbed the hammer and flat head driver, put it to the lock and smashed it threw.Now I know how to open em and wot to do
I opened the locks with one last smash, now it's time to empty and count the cash.I was shocked at wot came out of it in the end, £ 270 is now in my pocket ready to spend. After this first meter is wen it really started, I mean walking down the road all you'd see would be meters with their heads parted.
Double meters were the best to do. We've all heard the saying " ones not as good as two".
Over a period of about 6 months or so every time I saw a meter I'd give it a go. After a while I had it down to a T, I'd put my hat out and watch it pay as if it was a fruity.That's another reason I done so many coz a bag of twenties still makes a pretty penny

No comments:

Post a Comment