A little look into the life of a person suffering from addiction and mental health problems.

Tuesday 5 April 2016

Class A's mighty power! I wrote this on a day I was struggling not to score, but the cravings beat me on this day, but I'm doing better 2day

It feels like pure madness wen u sit and think about it. Your telling yourself " I don't want to do this, I'm not gonna do do it" Then at the same time your thinking and telling your self your not going to do it but you find yourself making the calls and sorting the money. All against my will for me filthy drug honey.
I'm betraying myself all by myself and that ain't good, I wish it was easier to do wot I should.
They say " Their is no might with out a little fight"
Beating and winning this fight is gonna take me all of my might, but it's as simple as this "wots right is right and your life is worth a fight. It's not just me I'm failing wen I say "fuk it I'm bailing". She is my partner who's in the same place, she don't want to use she wants to give it some space. Wen I use so does she coz thats the power of white and B. It needs to stop Now! For Her sake and mine I've gotta stay stopped some - how!  I want the same as wot she does 100 percent, it's just some times my straight Road goes a little bent. If I let her down I let myself down, which means I've let us down, and all for wot?  Some fukin white n Brown. Today I was weak and crumbled to its power, wen all I wish now is I'd waited and gave it an hour. I might of felt and dealt with it different in an hour, instead i caved into the drugs mighty power.

No comments:

Post a Comment