A little look into the life of a person suffering from addiction and mental health problems.

Friday 8 April 2016

My mother

I'm writing this just for my mum, so I can thank her for all that she's done. My name is Darran and I'm her eldest son, who is also her favourite one. Me and you have seen and been through alot with each other, I lost my dad but not my mother, one in a million that's why I love her. Wot she dun for me my sister and brother makes her so much more special then an ordinary mother. The first year or two woz the hardest after dad died, i no that from the amount we cried. Donna and Thomas was to young to really remember much from that time, they was robbed of there memories and that was a crime. The first few years after he died was the years that I just cried and cried. Now I'm older and handle it better, but I'd give anything to hear from him, even a card or a letter.mum and  Dad we just want you to know that are love for you will never ever go.

2 comments:

  1. THANK YOU SON,IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME. GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU SAFE. I LOVE YOU TO UR MUM XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your more than welcome mum, thank you for everything you did for us growing up. Love you x

    ReplyDelete