A little look into the life of a person suffering from addiction and mental health problems.

Friday 25 March 2016

This is something I've written about a time I was on class A drugs and had my flat raided by the police. Let me know wot you think of this ppl

December 3rd 2003

In my room sat smoking a pipe wen out of nowhere everything got real hype. The glass from the bedroom window came smashing threw, " Wot the fuk woz going on? I hadn't a clue"
Shouting and banging is wot I heard first, then all of a sudden"BANG"the door opened with a burst.
Fukin police raid is wots going on, but so fukin high I'm thinking I've done nothing wrong.
My thinking woz the yardies in the front room woz selling the drugs,  so I'm just thinking "hurry up and go you mugs".
The police never see it the way I did and nicked me aswell...all of a sudden this day started to look like a day from hell! They cuffed me up and took me away, 9 in the morning wot a way to start my day
Now I'm in interview and they ask me " Wot have you got to say" I gave them a simple reply coz I couldn't think of a decent Lie.
 "No comment" I said nice and loud, not knowing I was now under a nasty cloud.
All along in my head I'd done nothing wrong, yh I had drug dealers there but I'll move em on.
My way of thinking was completely blinded coz I'd seen ppl get away with the same thing I'd did.
I was found with no drugs on me or even in my room, well apart from a few rocks on the table which was mine to consume,  the big parcel and money was on the other bloke, so wot could I get charged with this was a joke, well that's how I thought but oh wot a lesson I was taught.
Apparently letting dealers sell from your house is a chargeable offence, that's why they were watching and filming from ova the neighbours garden fence.
Operation smurf was the name of the task force,
2× conspiracy to supply class A, but they didn't stop there.
2× knowingly concerned in the supply of class a drugs, now I'm thinking " slow down you mugs"
No they kept right on and gave me 2 more, which I thought was wrong coz fukin hell I'd done nothing wrong. Well that's the way i looked at all this, I honestly thought they were taking the piss.
The next 2 charges were the ones that hurt most.
2× allowing my premises to be used for the sale of class A drugs.
I've gone from smoking in my room with out a care to sitting in a cell pulling out my hair. Even after being charged and kept in till Court I was still kinda thinking the same thought as wen I was first caught. Which was " I ain't done anything wrong so wot the fuk was going on? ".
Court The next morning is wot they said, so back to me cell to lay me head.
Early next morning they open the door, by this time I was feeling sore, I was in a bad way and just wanting to get to court and hear wot they had to say. Up in the dock in kingston mags praying for bail, but no such luck they sent me to jail.
3rd of December 2003 was a bollocks day for me.
At the end of it all they gave me a 3 (yrs)
but wot did I really do?  It baffles me


No comments:

Post a Comment